Norwich Union has confirmed it has snapped up the personal lines business of 45 brokers so far this year and managed to convert the "vast majority" of former Hill House Hammond (HHH) business to its direct operation, delivering a further body blow to the beleaguered intermediated personal lines sector.
The insurer told Insurance Age it had acquired 130,000 policies by picking up the personal lines portfolios of 45 brokers. However, an NU spokesman insisted broker acquisition was not a core pa
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April