Groupama's online offerings to brokers have been expanded with special commissions for Countrywide members and an enhanced motor range. Misys' Countrywide network said 150 brokers requested access to Groupama's commercial extranet after announcement of the deal, which offers commission advantages on products available on Optima Online and imarket. Meanwhile, Groupama has expanded its Optima product range with 'Optima Small Fleet', an automated solution for fleets of five-15 cars or vans.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups