Groupama's online offerings to brokers have been expanded with special commissions for Countrywide members and an enhanced motor range. Misys' Countrywide network said 150 brokers requested access to Groupama's commercial extranet after announcement of the deal, which offers commission advantages on products available on Optima Online and imarket. Meanwhile, Groupama has expanded its Optima product range with 'Optima Small Fleet', an automated solution for fleets of five-15 cars or vans.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017