MCE has aggressively recruited ex-Hill House Hammond (HHH) call centre staff to boost its customer service levels.
The Northampton-based broker snapped up 24 of the 150 HHH staff culled when the defunct broker closed its call centre last year.
The recruitment drive, which has boosted MCE's headcount to just under 100, includes senior appointments, including that of Simon Roberts to the newly created position of centre manager and two new team leaders.
According to Julian Edwards, head of busine
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups