MCE has aggressively recruited ex-Hill House Hammond (HHH) call centre staff to boost its customer service levels.
The Northampton-based broker snapped up 24 of the 150 HHH staff culled when the defunct broker closed its call centre last year.
The recruitment drive, which has boosted MCE's headcount to just under 100, includes senior appointments, including that of Simon Roberts to the newly created position of centre manager and two new team leaders.
According to Julian Edwards, head of busine
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five