Zurich's high net worth (HNW) Private Clients business has joined with Navigators and General to launch new yacht and motorboat products for the HNW market. The new products can be bought as 'add-ons' to Zurich's existing range of HNW home, motor, travel and legal expenses cover launched last year.
Speciality business director Dave Parry said that the new policies responded to the needs of clients, as almost one-quarter of its existing HNW customers own boats.
"This policy caters for the HNW i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel