The Budget Group plans to accelerate growth in both its domestic markets and overseas operations.
Most of the growth for Budget is expected to come from its Cape Town operations, where the firm expects an increase of 250% in the next two years. However, sizeable expansion is also expected within the UK sector.
As part of this drive, the group has opened a contact centre in Peterlee for 600 new staff to absorb this domestic growth, as well as to facilitate the further expansion and development
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall