Britain's biggest insurer has urged intermediaries worried about their future to get in touch with it in an effort to bring the market together and halt the slide of brokers going out of business.
Norwich Union (NU)'s director of marketing strategy, Tim Rolfe, said that the idea was to act as a facilitator for intermediaries, offering advice and in some cases putting them in touch with those who may have an interest in merging or acquiring businesses.
Mr Rolfe said: "There are increasing numbe
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017