Britain's biggest insurer has urged intermediaries worried about their future to get in touch with it in an effort to bring the market together and halt the slide of brokers going out of business.
Norwich Union (NU)'s director of marketing strategy, Tim Rolfe, said that the idea was to act as a facilitator for intermediaries, offering advice and in some cases putting them in touch with those who may have an interest in merging or acquiring businesses.
Mr Rolfe said: "There are increasing numbe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData