AM Best has reaffirmed Lloyd's 'A' rating. The ratings agency recognised several factors that contributed to rating, including enhanced corporate governance and analysis, international expansion - particularly in Singapore and China - and a diminished strain on the central fund due to stabilising reserves. Analysts said underwriting discipline would remain strong in 2008 and into 2009, while claiming Lloyd's 'excellent' profile would allow it to keep ahead of competition in lower tax centres in
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?