Sirius Financial Systems recorded an improved operating cashflow of £1.3m for the half year, compared to £8,000 in the same period last year, despite a slight fall in total revenue.
The software house recorded revenues of £10.39m compared to £10.4m in the same period last year, and an improved operating profit before goodwill amortisation of £509,000.
The company said the figures represented a profit turnaround on the second half of 2003 when the group incurred an operating loss before goodwil
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results