Chubb Insurance has launched what it claims is the first EDI multi-vehicle prestige car policy for brokers in order to reduce administration and increase accessibility. Masterpiece Motor is now available electronically to Chubb brokers via the CDL software system, having previously only been available manually. It targets individuals who have at least one vehicle with a price new of £30K upwards and includes features such as net-rated premiums.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints