Chubb Insurance has launched what it claims is the first EDI multi-vehicle prestige car policy for brokers in order to reduce administration and increase accessibility. Masterpiece Motor is now available electronically to Chubb brokers via the CDL software system, having previously only been available manually. It targets individuals who have at least one vehicle with a price new of £30K upwards and includes features such as net-rated premiums.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product