Its individual image and a targeted niche market, catering for those who can find it hard to obtain insurance, has given Fresh! publicity and word-of-mouth acclaim which cannot be bought.
Just over three years ago, Lisa McPherson launched Fresh! as a specialist insurance intermediary, building on her extensive experience.
Recognising the market was dominated by direct writers, Fresh! knew the only way to achieve success was to concentrate on niche areas, and launched Ladybird Insurance, a spec
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017