Claims that car insurance premiums have been substantially rising over the past year have been dismissed by the AA.
"The idea that car insurance premiums have risen by nearly a third is fanciful," says Kevin Sinclair, managing director of AA insurance. "The AA's benchmark British Insurance Premium Index, which tracks premium quotations from more than 50 providers, shows the opposite to be true.
"Premiums have been under pressure for some time and over the past year, typical comprehensive car i
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal