NIG has relaunched its new logo, incorporating The Royal Bank of Scotland Group's daisy wheel emblem to its new look. Charles Crawford, NIG's managing director, said: "The inclusion of the daisy wheel is the first phase in NIG's brand relaunch and provides a new look for a new business, as well as helping NIG to fulfil its ambition of becoming one of the UK's foremost insurers in the intermediary channel."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups