NIG has relaunched its new logo, incorporating The Royal Bank of Scotland Group's daisy wheel emblem to its new look. Charles Crawford, NIG's managing director, said: "The inclusion of the daisy wheel is the first phase in NIG's brand relaunch and provides a new look for a new business, as well as helping NIG to fulfil its ambition of becoming one of the UK's foremost insurers in the intermediary channel."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future