NIG has relaunched its new logo, incorporating The Royal Bank of Scotland Group's daisy wheel emblem to its new look. Charles Crawford, NIG's managing director, said: "The inclusion of the daisy wheel is the first phase in NIG's brand relaunch and provides a new look for a new business, as well as helping NIG to fulfil its ambition of becoming one of the UK's foremost insurers in the intermediary channel."
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018