Heath Lambert has released its range of full-cycle electronic data interchange homeline products via Open GI. The products are underwritten by Lloyd's and cater for standard and specialist household risks, including high net worth. A thatched owner's scheme is also soon to be launched. This is the first full-cycle EDI development of its kind for Heath Lambert, and is part of the company's strategy to improve trading efficiency for brokers.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017