The judges felt that Chambers & Newman (Manchester) excelled itself in its high regard for communicating to customers in a simple yet comprehensive way.
The judges particularly liked the Stockport-based brokerage's individual approach, commenting: "They have an impressive retention rate and the business is certainly focused. It is getting the basics right by doing personal visits and appraisals, and is not fancy but closer to the clients."
In recognising the potential for a high net worth (HNW
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m