The judges felt that Chambers & Newman (Manchester) excelled itself in its high regard for communicating to customers in a simple yet comprehensive way.
The judges particularly liked the Stockport-based brokerage's individual approach, commenting: "They have an impressive retention rate and the business is certainly focused. It is getting the basics right by doing personal visits and appraisals, and is not fancy but closer to the clients."
In recognising the potential for a high net worth (HNW
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData