Hastings Direct has become the first insurer to go live with theClaims and Underwriting Exchange Personal Injury/Illness claims database(CUE PI), operated by Experian.
The database will give Hastings access to customers' claims histories andit is anticipated that this information could lead to a reduction ininappropriate claim payments - including fraudulent claims.
Hastings Direct also uses Experian's CUE database for motor insuranceclaims.
Experian Insurance Services' managing director, Mike
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products