Hastings Direct has become the first insurer to go live with theClaims and Underwriting Exchange Personal Injury/Illness claims database(CUE PI), operated by Experian.
The database will give Hastings access to customers' claims histories andit is anticipated that this information could lead to a reduction ininappropriate claim payments - including fraudulent claims.
Hastings Direct also uses Experian's CUE database for motor insuranceclaims.
Experian Insurance Services' managing director, Mike
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017