The Board of directors of GHL Europe announced that Peter Longstaff had resigned as director of business development, Zenith Insurance. Mr Longstaff had been instrumental in the restructuring of the GHLE Group in the UK and Gibraltar, successfully integrating Zenith Insurance and Link Insurance Company.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018