The Board of directors of GHL Europe announced that Peter Longstaff had resigned as director of business development, Zenith Insurance. Mr Longstaff had been instrumental in the restructuring of the GHLE Group in the UK and Gibraltar, successfully integrating Zenith Insurance and Link Insurance Company.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints