Eco-friendly insurance intermediary The Green Insurance Company has joined BeatThatQuote.com's panel, bringing the number of contracted motor insurers up to 62. Russell Bellamy, head of insurance sales at BeatThatQuote, said: "Consumers want to be able to make more ethically aware choices about who they buy from, which is why The Green Insurance Company will bring a welcome new dimension to our panel. It offers low emission discounts if you drive a greener car and/or do low mileage."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017