Eco-friendly insurance intermediary The Green Insurance Company has joined BeatThatQuote.com's panel, bringing the number of contracted motor insurers up to 62. Russell Bellamy, head of insurance sales at BeatThatQuote, said: "Consumers want to be able to make more ethically aware choices about who they buy from, which is why The Green Insurance Company will bring a welcome new dimension to our panel. It offers low emission discounts if you drive a greener car and/or do low mileage."
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018