A Berkshire-based broker has transfered all of his business from his Norwich Union (NU) account to another insurer in protest over the vast variation in quotes between NU Direct and its Broker SWH system.
The broker - who did not wished to be named - said he was transferring all of his NU business after getting another insurer to match any policies that have come up for renewal.
He said: "I refuse to put any further business with them. The last straw was when I tried to place a quote through f
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product