A Berkshire-based broker has transfered all of his business from his Norwich Union (NU) account to another insurer in protest over the vast variation in quotes between NU Direct and its Broker SWH system.
The broker - who did not wished to be named - said he was transferring all of his NU business after getting another insurer to match any policies that have come up for renewal.
He said: "I refuse to put any further business with them. The last straw was when I tried to place a quote through f
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?