NIG has added an extra three services to its extranet, the NIG Network - including green cards and motorcycle cover - as part of ongoing plans to rollout more business functions to brokers.
Derek Gibbens, head of broker support, NIG explained that the extranet's main role was in communicating and promoting the company to brokers.
He said, "It has a lot of admin functions available, like policy statements for example, but we are aiming to implement even more useful business functions in the nea
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand