Charles Crawford is set to become managing director of NIG in March following Phil Bunker's resignation.
Mr Crawford moves across from his recently attained position as managing director of the intermediary and broker business of newly formed RBS Insurance. Prior to that, he was executive director of the Churchill Group, which he joined in 1993.
Annette Court, chief executive of RBS Insurance, commented: "In Charles Crawford, we have someone who has worked closely with NIG over the last four y
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance