Charles Crawford is set to become managing director of NIG in March following Phil Bunker's resignation.
Mr Crawford moves across from his recently attained position as managing director of the intermediary and broker business of newly formed RBS Insurance. Prior to that, he was executive director of the Churchill Group, which he joined in 1993.
Annette Court, chief executive of RBS Insurance, commented: "In Charles Crawford, we have someone who has worked closely with NIG over the last four
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019