NIG has boosted its commercial network with the launch of a new branch in Reading. Commenting on the new office opening, NIG's head of regional operations, Mike Crane, said: "NIG has an extensive network of offices throughout the country, located in close proximity to our brokers. We see the Reading market as an area of fantastic potential."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti