NIG has boosted its commercial network with the launch of a new branch in Reading. Commenting on the new office opening, NIG's head of regional operations, Mike Crane, said: "NIG has an extensive network of offices throughout the country, located in close proximity to our brokers. We see the Reading market as an area of fantastic potential."
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups