The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set up a hotline for the public and firms to report misleading advertisements for financial products. The hotline is part of the FSA's commitment to put significantly more resources into the regulation of financial advertising. This push will include setting up a new department, which will lead the efforts to stamp out misleading advertising. The hotline number (08457 300 168) will operate from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack