The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set up a hotline for the public and firms to report misleading advertisements for financial products. The hotline is part of the FSA's commitment to put significantly more resources into the regulation of financial advertising. This push will include setting up a new department, which will lead the efforts to stamp out misleading advertising. The hotline number (08457 300 168) will operate from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products