The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set up a hotline for the public and firms to report misleading advertisements for financial products. The hotline is part of the FSA's commitment to put significantly more resources into the regulation of financial advertising. This push will include setting up a new department, which will lead the efforts to stamp out misleading advertising. The hotline number (08457 300 168) will operate from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017