AIG president and CEO Martin Sullivan advised the UK insurance industry to focus on maintaining underwriting discipline - and to not simply follow rates downward - while broadening terms and increasing limits. He said that by concentrating on finding a niche and not following the crowd, insurers and brokers operating in profitable lines of business would find success.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers