Delite Insurance Agency has launched a facility that can place risks that are otherwise declined on quote systems. Using a panel of insurers and Lloyd's underwriters, Delite is offering to place risks such as non-standard construction, subsidence affected, flood affected, ex-offenders and adverse claims.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing