Swinton's chief executive, Patrick Smith, has stepped down, turning the position over to deputy CEO, Peter Halpin. Mr Smith will remain on the board as the company's chairman.
Mr Smith said that after running the business for eight years, he was ready to let go of the day-to-day management role and focus on Swinton's strategy as well as other business interests outside of the insurance industry.
He said: "I am ready for a change. This move has been planned for a number of years and for the last
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five