Swinton's chief executive, Patrick Smith, has stepped down, turning the position over to deputy CEO, Peter Halpin. Mr Smith will remain on the board as the company's chairman.
Mr Smith said that after running the business for eight years, he was ready to let go of the day-to-day management role and focus on Swinton's strategy as well as other business interests outside of the insurance industry.
He said: "I am ready for a change. This move has been planned for a number of years and for the last
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?