Allianz Cornhill Personal, working in partnership with Sirius, has launched its perils-rated household product. The full cycle EDI product is being piloted with 16 Sirius for Broking sites, with general release on Gemini and Unix scheduled for May. Perils rating works on a 'ground up' basis using a number of rating factors to accurately and competitively build each peril premium.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups