Allianz Cornhill Personal, working in partnership with Sirius, has launched its perils-rated household product. The full cycle EDI product is being piloted with 16 Sirius for Broking sites, with general release on Gemini and Unix scheduled for May. Perils rating works on a 'ground up' basis using a number of rating factors to accurately and competitively build each peril premium.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK