Allianz Cornhill Personal, working in partnership with Sirius, has launched its perils-rated household product. The full cycle EDI product is being piloted with 16 Sirius for Broking sites, with general release on Gemini and Unix scheduled for May. Perils rating works on a 'ground up' basis using a number of rating factors to accurately and competitively build each peril premium.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti