From mid-November, Bluesure will be writing new business through the broker channel with the aid of underwriting capacity for motor and household business, provided through a new deal with HSBC.
Tony Martin, chief executive of Bluesure, said: "We are keen to return to the market, but not without learning from previous experiences. We have made a substantial investment in improving the proposition. It was a difficult decision not to rush back into the market and we are grateful to all the brok
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData