Cox has outsourced its IT provision to systems provider, CGI Group Europe, in a deal expected to save the motor insurer nearly £4m a year.
Under the contract, worth over £138m, CGI will oversee all aspects of the company's computing infrastructure, providing applications management including support and maintenance, and development activities spanning Cox's entire business.
Two hundred Cox IT staff are being transferred to CGI under Tupe (Transfer of Undertaking Protection and Employment) with
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted