Axa PPP has redefined its private medical insurance (PMI)underwriting process to offer discounts to policyholders who livehealthier lives.
The company's sales and marketing director, Chris Horlick, has written tointermediaries to outline the company's new Personal Designed Quotations(PDQ) scheme, which is aimed at individual PMI business only.
It is designed to underwrite customers according to a number of health andlifestyle factors - such as height, weight and smoking habits - ratherthan by
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance