Zurich's UK commercial business is urging brokers to advise their customers on how to protect themselves against crime after the insurer estimated it cost small and medium businesses more than £357m in the last three years.
The UK's crime hotspots were London, the East Midlands and the North-west. More than four in ten businesses based in these areas said they'd been a victim of crime over the past three years.
The average cost of crime varied between type of business and location.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018