Brokers using Software Solutions Partners (SSP) systems for commercial business can now gain 'instant' quotations for DAS legal protection products without the need to re-key any data. The development has just gone 'live' following close consultation with the software house on ways to integrate legal expenses insurance into commercial lines products.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData