Brokers using Software Solutions Partners (SSP) systems for commercial business can now gain 'instant' quotations for DAS legal protection products without the need to re-key any data. The development has just gone 'live' following close consultation with the software house on ways to integrate legal expenses insurance into commercial lines products.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017