Direct Fleet Insurance (DFI) has unveiled plans to expand its product range and insurer panel, following the recent launch of its online commercial fleet insurance service.
Both Brit and HSBC Insurance have joined its insurer panel, with DFI confirming that it was also in talks with Groupama. They will join the existing eight insurers, which include Royal and SunAlliance, Axa, Allianz Insurance and Zurich.
Paul Samways, director at DFI, said: "It's been a great start for DFI, and the volumes we ha
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017