Direct Fleet Insurance (DFI) has unveiled plans to expand its product range and insurer panel, following the recent launch of its online commercial fleet insurance service.
Both Brit and HSBC Insurance have joined its insurer panel, with DFI confirming that it was also in talks with Groupama. They will join the existing eight insurers, which include Royal and SunAlliance, Axa, Allianz Insurance and Zurich.
Paul Samways, director at DFI, said: "It's been a great start for DFI, and the volumes we ha
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups