With the threat of employer's liability (EL) claims always on the horizon, companies need to do all they can to ensure accidents are minimised and workers are in the best of health.
Cooke & Mason's new risk management service responds to these issues and wowed the judges with its innovative stress management helpline and other employer guidance.
The judges commented on the company's 'excellent suite of packages', noting its performance in rehabilitation of workers.
Staff Shield was launched to
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal