With the threat of employer's liability (EL) claims always on the horizon, companies need to do all they can to ensure accidents are minimised and workers are in the best of health.
Cooke & Mason's new risk management service responds to these issues and wowed the judges with its innovative stress management helpline and other employer guidance.
The judges commented on the company's 'excellent suite of packages', noting its performance in rehabilitation of workers.
Staff Shield was launched to
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK