With the threat of employer's liability (EL) claims always on the horizon, companies need to do all they can to ensure accidents are minimised and workers are in the best of health.
Cooke & Mason's new risk management service responds to these issues and wowed the judges with its innovative stress management helpline and other employer guidance.
The judges commented on the company's 'excellent suite of packages', noting its performance in rehabilitation of workers.
Staff Shield was launched to
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO