Legal services provider Arag has purchased the family and commercial legal expenses business portfolio of before-the-event legal expenses insurance specialist Capita Assistance. Arag managing director Tony Buss, said: "The purchase of the Capita portfolio will substantially increase our income overnight in our core broker and insurer markets."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti