The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is to undertake a review later this year into the handling of client money by general insurance intermediaries. This decision follows pilot work which showed a worrying level of failure by both wholesale and retail intermediaries to comply with FSA rules on client money potentially putting consumers at risk. The review will involve visits to more than 200 wholesale and retail firms. The FSA wants to see a significant improvement in how firms are
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products