Norwich Union (NU) has extended its Pay As You Drive (PAYD) policy, after introducing a number of changes to the scheme.
Since the launch of PAYD insurance in October 2005, the insurer has introduced a young drivers policy for those aged between 18 and 23, and extended the age limit on the adult policy from 65 to 70 years, so that the age group covers those from 24 to 70 years.
Kay Martin, head of PAYD, commented: "The new offerings reflect the success of the launch in 2005. The sales in the f
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel