Norwich Union (NU) has extended its Pay As You Drive (PAYD) policy, after introducing a number of changes to the scheme.
Since the launch of PAYD insurance in October 2005, the insurer has introduced a young drivers policy for those aged between 18 and 23, and extended the age limit on the adult policy from 65 to 70 years, so that the age group covers those from 24 to 70 years.
Kay Martin, head of PAYD, commented: "The new offerings reflect the success of the launch in 2005. The sales in the
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018