Motor insurer Highway Insurance Holdings has appointed Mike Rorison as regional account manager for the Midlands and South-West England. Mike has amassed over 10 years' experience of developing brokers' accounts whilst working for Crowe and Norwich Union. His new role includes full underwriting responsibility for the profitable development of the 400 Highway brokers based in the Midlands and the South-West who use Highway's Choice motor products.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018