The Towergate Partnership has acquired Tait Conisbee Seymour Insurance Brokers, based in Oxford. The company, which places £5.5m GWP of mainly commercial insurance will retain its current staff of 14 with directors Rod Graham and Graham Stephens. The business will become the 91st acquisition of the combined Towergate Partnership.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018