The Towergate Partnership has acquired Tait Conisbee Seymour Insurance Brokers, based in Oxford. The company, which places £5.5m GWP of mainly commercial insurance will retain its current staff of 14 with directors Rod Graham and Graham Stephens. The business will become the 91st acquisition of the combined Towergate Partnership.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future