Philip Grant has been appointed to the newly created role of directorof the Claims Management Group's London Market division. Philip has over20 years of industry experience, and latterly spent two years as managingdirector at Skandia Insurance Services.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti