Markel International, in affiliation with the International Underwriting Association, has confirmed its commitment to the electronic claims file (ECF) initiative. Gerry Albanese, president and chief operating officer of Markel International, commented: "The next challenge will be to ensure ECF becomes part of everyday life in our market."
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand