Speeding offences are now so common that several insurers are ignoring them as an underwriting tool, according to Gocompare.com. Allegedly, the growing number of speed cameras, coupled with authorities' determination to prosecute minor speeding infractions, has meant some insurers are deciding that a speeding conviction has no bearing.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m