Speeding offences are now so common that several insurers are ignoring them as an underwriting tool, according to Gocompare.com. Allegedly, the growing number of speed cameras, coupled with authorities' determination to prosecute minor speeding infractions, has meant some insurers are deciding that a speeding conviction has no bearing.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints