Speeding offences are now so common that several insurers are ignoring them as an underwriting tool, according to Gocompare.com. Allegedly, the growing number of speed cameras, coupled with authorities' determination to prosecute minor speeding infractions, has meant some insurers are deciding that a speeding conviction has no bearing.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018