Findings commissioned by Sainsbury's Home Insurance have revealed that while almost all car insurance policies offer a no-claims discount (NCD), one in four home insurance policies do not, leaving customers missing out on potentially huge savings. Furthermore, of those home insurers that do offer it, 8% penalise customers for making a claim by removing more than one year of NCD, even if they have built up several years NCD.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK