Findings commissioned by Sainsbury's Home Insurance have revealed that while almost all car insurance policies offer a no-claims discount (NCD), one in four home insurance policies do not, leaving customers missing out on potentially huge savings. Furthermore, of those home insurers that do offer it, 8% penalise customers for making a claim by removing more than one year of NCD, even if they have built up several years NCD.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers