Rock Insurance has acquired specialist personal lines insurance firm MRL Insurance as part of its plan to expand into new markets. MRL Insurance was established in 1975 and, according to Rock, "is widely recognised as an innovator within the insurance industry". The acquisition broadens Rock's range of financial services considerably to include travel, car, home, life, health, wedding, pet and commercial insurance as well as car breakdown assistance and home emergency assistance.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal