Rock Insurance has acquired specialist personal lines insurance firm MRL Insurance as part of its plan to expand into new markets. MRL Insurance was established in 1975 and, according to Rock, "is widely recognised as an innovator within the insurance industry". The acquisition broadens Rock's range of financial services considerably to include travel, car, home, life, health, wedding, pet and commercial insurance as well as car breakdown assistance and home emergency assistance.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO