SMg Risk Solutions is looking to exploit Yorkshire's burgeoning 'emerging wealth' sector with a new private clients division.
The niche department has been set up to provide tailored personal insurance products to mid and high net worth clients who are not adequately catered for by standard propositions.
Tim Mortimer, director at SMg, is heading up the new department, while Gary Riley has been appointed to manage the team as section head. Commenting on the expansion into the non-standard marke
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results