SMg Risk Solutions is looking to exploit Yorkshire's burgeoning 'emerging wealth' sector with a new private clients division.
The niche department has been set up to provide tailored personal insurance products to mid and high net worth clients who are not adequately catered for by standard propositions.
Tim Mortimer, director at SMg, is heading up the new department, while Gary Riley has been appointed to manage the team as section head. Commenting on the expansion into the non-standard marke
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints