Highway has claimed to be the first insurer to promote its services online to customers using the ClaimWatch vehicle repair tracking service. The service allows customers to track the progress of vehicle repairs online. The insurer will use ClaimWatch's online video streaming technology to promote the benefits of claims tracking and its claims service to its policyholders.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance