Sirius has become the first software provider to join with Polaris'sindustry-wide trading-platform initiative.
Now Sirius brokers will be able to access imarket from their PCs; andSirius UK Systems' chief executive Mike Dodd said the deal would bringmassive benefits to the brokers that use the company's software.
"We are extremely excited about this initiative. This will complement, notconflict with, our work alongside Axa on the Stargate system, and ourbrokers will now be able to access over
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April