Entrepenuer Stelios Haji-Ioannou has launched easyMoney.com car insurance, which offers car insurance via the internet from £10 per month. EasyMoney.com aims to offer low cost comprehensive and third party fire and theft cover via the internet and is designed to appeal to drivers who choose to buy car insurance which covers the basics. Mr Haji-Ioannou said: "Most insurance is bought, not sold and the customer has little choice about the product, paying for a range of extras they don't need.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five