Entrepenuer Stelios Haji-Ioannou has launched easyMoney.com car insurance, which offers car insurance via the internet from £10 per month. EasyMoney.com aims to offer low cost comprehensive and third party fire and theft cover via the internet and is designed to appeal to drivers who choose to buy car insurance which covers the basics. Mr Haji-Ioannou said: "Most insurance is bought, not sold and the customer has little choice about the product, paying for a range of extras they don't need.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017