Up to 11 providers and portals now accept Unipass following the decision by Friends Provident and Clerical Medical to go live with the system on their UK extranets, replacing the need for individual passwords and user names. Unipass, which was launched by Origo, the technology standards body for the financial services industry, is fast becoming the industry standard method for entering portals and providers' extranets. There are currently just under 5,000 financial advisers using the system.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018