Up to 11 providers and portals now accept Unipass following the decision by Friends Provident and Clerical Medical to go live with the system on their UK extranets, replacing the need for individual passwords and user names. Unipass, which was launched by Origo, the technology standards body for the financial services industry, is fast becoming the industry standard method for entering portals and providers' extranets. There are currently just under 5,000 financial advisers using the system.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance