Brokers should seek ways to work with aggregators and invest in their technology, according to an industry expert.
James Harrison, chief executive at price comparison site Insurancewide.com, said brokers should integrate aggregators into their search systems, as their customers could then have a wider choice of insurance products.
He said: "The question is simple; is the way brokers operate now offering value to customers? Are brokers offering the widest choice of insurance policies or are they ex
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints