Brokers should seek ways to work with aggregators and invest in their technology, according to an industry expert.
James Harrison, chief executive at price comparison site Insurancewide.com, said brokers should integrate aggregators into their search systems, as their customers could then have a wider choice of insurance products.
He said: "The question is simple; is the way brokers operate now offering value to customers? Are brokers offering the widest choice of insurance policies or are they ex
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results