Platform 24, HSBC Insurance Brokers' online trading platform for brokers, has announced a new deal with Fortis Insurances for online travel insurance which allows brokers to choose either 25% or 32.5% commission on a case by case basis.
The addition of Fortis Travel Insurances to the platform is the latest in a series of developments for Platform 24 which is free to subscribers.
Richard Burgess, head of product development - intermediary marketing division at HSBC Insurance Brokers said: "We h
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti