Platform 24, HSBC Insurance Brokers' online trading platform for brokers, has announced a new deal with Fortis Insurances for online travel insurance which allows brokers to choose either 25% or 32.5% commission on a case by case basis.
The addition of Fortis Travel Insurances to the platform is the latest in a series of developments for Platform 24 which is free to subscribers.
Richard Burgess, head of product development - intermediary marketing division at HSBC Insurance Brokers said: "We h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges