Platform 24, HSBC Insurance Brokers' online trading platform for brokers, has announced a new deal with Fortis Insurances for online travel insurance which allows brokers to choose either 25% or 32.5% commission on a case by case basis.
The addition of Fortis Travel Insurances to the platform is the latest in a series of developments for Platform 24 which is free to subscribers.
Richard Burgess, head of product development - intermediary marketing division at HSBC Insurance Brokers said: "We
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years